Re: RE: [IP] Re:ottawa costco and pump supplies

 Its the fee you pay to have each and every prescription filled - it ranges
greatly at each pharmacy and is really something to pay attention to if you pay
out of pocket here I have seen it range from $2.50 - $14. My pharmacy is
currently $6.47 which is pretty good considering their service is excellent.

 But really if your one of those people who are organized enough to get a months
supplies in one visit(I'm not) you get say 5 prescriptions filled that is
anywhere from $25 - $70 thats alot of money

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm