Re: [IP] Re:ottawa costco and pump supplies

 But thats the price on the price list that came from medigas - I'm not sure
what the actual exact price is as pharmacy handles the billing.

 I don't study! I start school in the fall ( I waited till I was going to be 21
and kicked off my moms insurance and now I'm going for 4 years and will be
covered till I'm 25!) I usually babysit during the week but my hours for a few
weeks are pretty lax(luckily) and next thing you know it'll be Summer and ALL 4
kids will be home and I'll be dying for a day off!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm