RE: [IP] Re:ottawa costco and pump supplies

Hi all,
Keep seeing a filling fee mentioned in this thread. What is it?
Kim

snipped
  i'm not overburdened by feelings of guilt
for turning my back on a company that overcharges me, both on those products
as well as on filling fees.  $12 for a filling fee compared to $4.47 at
costco.  guess where i'm going.