Re: [IP] Re: Switching Insurance companies

>  THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!! I am getting my mom to get a coverage
> from them so I can read it over. I would hope that when the've promised
> coverage plan would be identical they meant it but I guess I'll find out!

it may also depend on the union your mom belongs to, or the place she works,
and so on.  if the people actually choosing the insurance company are
ensuring it's the same, hopefully they're also fighting tooth and nail to
make sure it's the same.   the problem with the university insurance at
carleton is that they probably know that most students don't even bother to
use it during the year, or opt out because they have parents with coverage
(and they're young enough to be covered), so the few of us with pre-existing
conditions who have been voicing our complaints don't get listened to.