Re: [IP] Re: Switching Insurance companies

 THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!! I am getting my mom to get a coverage book
from them so I can read it over. I would hope that when the've promised the
coverage plan would be identical they meant it but I guess I'll find out!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm