[IP] Re: Andrew Bender

       I do believe that Andy was referring to the type of set he wanted to
use: a nice simple set, encompassing the KISS principles.  He wasn't
referring to Spot.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9

<<>>>  Andrew the Rapid by Disetronic is the same thing as MM's Silhouette.
<snip> It should have a simple quick disconnect about 6" from the insertion
point. "Let's keep it simple stupid.">>>

I'd be careful whom I refer to as *stupid* - Andrew Bender (spot) is a
neurosurgeon and a multi-decade suffering Type-1 DMer -- a brilliant man.