re: [IP] Switching Insurance companies

"Can things change? Can they suddenly decide pump
supplies are not covered? We're switching from Canada Life to Liberty Health
anyone with Liberty in Canada?)"

  I hate to break the bad news to you summer, but the health insurance
industry, like every other form of insurance on this planet, is going in the
wrong direction from the perspective of the consumer.  If your moms' insurance
has changed to a new company and your coverage remains the same or even
improves, consider yourself one of the lucky ones......I live in dread that
the company i work for is going to further erode my coverage.  I will gladly
pay the increase of premium cost that i am slammed with every year, but I will
be very upset when it gets to the point that coverage and riders will start to
change as well............