[IP] Re:ottawa costco and pump supplies

Anna, I'm in BC and order my sets through Shopper's Drug Mart.  They order
them from Medigas in Ottawa--the only supplier for MM products in Canada--and
are forgetting to add their 20% mark up onto the cost.  So I've been paying
about $145 for a box of 10 Quick-sets, standard luer lock.  The price should
be $176, I've been told that by another pharmacy.  Don't know why Medigas
would charge Liz even higher than that, unless the Paridigm sets are more???
     Try to get a pharmacy to cut you a deal and lower their mark-up on the
sets, if you buy all your strips and insulin there too.  Also, at Shoppers I
get those points which can add up fast, I get about $150 per year in store

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9