[IP] Switching Insurance companies

 My mom just informed me that her work is switching insurance companies - and
after finally regained my colour and strength(near heart attack!!!) she assured
me that all coverage will be the same and it is going to be identical, but under
a new company.

 Has anyone had this happen? Can things change? Can they suddenly decide pump
supplies are not covered? We're switching from Canada Life to Liberty Health (
anyone with Liberty in Canada?)

 Now I have to talk to the pharmacy and see if I can still have them bill the
insurance rather then me pay up front - I sure hope so!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm