[IPn] Pizza

Let's say you and a group of friends were visiting and you all thought it
would be great to get some pizza. Well, someone calls and pays for the
pizza. It arrives and you all enjoy it. Yum!!

But, what's wrong with this picture? Ah! Not everyone helped pay for the
pizza that everyone just greedily gulped down. Not fair!! So, what would
most of us do? Well, of course.. we'd chip in, if we could, and help spread
the burden.

The same thing applies with Insulin Pumpers. We're all enjoying and
partaking of the free information and exchange of ideas here. However, only
a very small percentage of us are helping to pay for the costs. We know
that not everyone can afford to help, but if you can, please pitch in and
help the others carry the load.

Nothing in life is free and neither is the cost of running this service. If
you can, please help by visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page right
now at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other forum
members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====