[IP] Re: Unexplained highs

>>>My wife had been doing so well
with the bg readings and then all at once her bgs are over 200. I think
it might be hormonal, not sure.<snip> Her father is improving,
but now looks like he needs a nursing home. He will be 88 in July, so I
guess that is to be expected.

Have you considered *her* age? Since her father will soon be 88, I figure
she's at least half that age making her in her mid 40s, many DMers go
through menopause that young. That's definitely a hormonal thing and should
be considered. Have her visit her OB/GYN to be checked out as well.

Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.