Re: [IP] ottawa costco and pump supplies

On 5/11/03 1:05 PM, "Anna Arcuri" <email @ redacted>Demonstrated
stellar typing skills and mental acuity by writing:

> Liz, I'm from Montreal and we don't have a pharmacies in the Costcos' yet.
> My son will start pumping by the end of June.  If Costco is  cheaper at 176$
> for a box of quicksets, what were you paying before and how much do you get
> in a box.  Oh oh I think this pumping business is going to be more expencive
> then I had first anticipated
> Anna

It might seem more expensive, but in the quality of life and the diminishing
risk of severe complications, is it really more expensive in the long run?

Peace of mind....Priceless.

-- I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile - you will be approximated.

Jenny Sutherland