Re: [IP] ottawa costco and pump supplies

Liz, I'm from Montreal and we don't have a pharmacies in the Costcos' yet.
My son will start pumping by the end of June.  If Costco is  cheaper at 176$
for a box of quicksets, what were you paying before and how much do you get
in a box.  Oh oh I think this pumping business is going to be more expencive
then I had first anticipated