[IP] Re: Different canulas

>     My (?) after canula ment that I was unsure about what to call a canula
> as the term is used on this list) called a heparin-lock. <snip>    Peter
Peter had written:

I said:
> > Say what????

I wasn't questioning your canula reference (port?) but the *give you an
insulin bump through the canula in your wrist when you go too low."  We DO
NOT need insulin given to us when we go too low - we need GLUCOSE. ;-)

Mama whale to her baby: When you got to the top and start to blow, that's
when you get harpooned. ~ Zig Ziglar's mama