Re: [IP] ottawa costco and pump supplies

 Its only covered if you have insurance. Its not like hospital stays and docs
visits which are covered under (OHIP -Ontario Health Insurance Plan), which
every Ontario resident gets, or similar plans in other provinces. Medical
supplies are covered under work insurance plans(or personal plans) and even then
it depends on the idividual plan itself. We don't all just get free meds cause
were Canadians!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm