Re: [IP] Unexplained highs

Hey Bill,
 The highs could also be due to the stress......unfortunatly it just a part
of life and she will have to adjust basals etc, just be careful because when
the stress is over it could go back to the basals of pre stress, at least
that is what happens to me. I usually use a different basal program on my
pump when things start to ge wacky, so once life gets somewhat back to
normal, and I start having lows all over, I can just switch back to the
basal program of before.Hope that helps.
Tami in Tucson