Joe  dx'd 2/92 pumping 11/01

From: "Rebecca Larsen" Reply-To: email @ redacted To: Subject: [IP]
Flying Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:23:39 -0700 Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your donation of $10, $25,
or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can
continue to serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please
visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail Hi, I am going
to be flying next week, and I was wondering what the best way to carry my
extra supplies is. Should I put them in my checked bags? Also, with
insulin, do I just need to have the bottle in the box with the original
pharmacy label on it? Thanks, Mario