[IP] ottawa costco and pump supplies

my mother just called me from the local costco to let me know that we can
finally order in pump supplies through the pharmacy there (the pharmacy just
opened a few months ago here).  a box of quicksets for the paradigm costs
about $176 (give or take), while at medigas it costs $196.50 for the box.  a
box of reservoirs costs about $74.  i don't have a membership with costco, but
the nice thing is that you don't need one to use the pharmacy, just tell the
door person that you're going to the pharmacy, and it's good.  they also have
the cheapest filling fees in ottawa - $4.47 or so.

it's not the best news, but it's pretty good.  hope this might help some of
the local folk. :)

liz - ottawa