Re: [IP] I am not sick

  You said in her post that you go to the center for 'technical' support and
yet you stated in your post that they don't know anything about pumping!!!
I'm confused here.  How can you look to them for support when they are so
illiterate about the topic you are asking for support in?  Sounds like you
need to find so me place else to go for your help!

Just my opinion, of course!

mom to Joshua