[IP] gastroparesis, new drug

If others, like me, have had problems with gastroparesis meds, there's a new
possibility.  I couldn't use any of the meds because they either were
ineffective or made me anorexic.  I've been using domperidone, which works,
but is problematic because I have to get it from Canada and I'm in Wyoming.
Zelnorm is a new drug for irritable bowel syndrome, but there are some docs
who are trying it off label for gastroparesis.  No controlled studies yet.
I'm trying it.  So far it's looking good-2 months and I haven't vomited yet.
Barb Ziegler