From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, May 11, 2003 8:14:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] re: Metronic Minimed

I have used the minimed company (now metronic minimed) for my pump and pump
supplies since 1989. I am currently on my fourth insulin pump. My experience
with the company has been absolutely wonderful. I have not had any of the
difficulties mentioned throughout these writings. I guess YMMV here as well.
While others have experienced phone calls that weren't returned, long waits
on calls to order supplies, non-informative technicians etc. I have never
experienced these problems. The company has always provided me with the very
best of products and service. serena dx'd '76, pumping since '85