[IP] re: Metronic Minimed

I have used the minimed company (now metronic minimed) for my pump and pump
supplies since 1989.  I am currently on my fourth insulin pump.  My experience
with the company has been absolutely wonderful.  I have not had any of the
difficulties mentioned throughout these writings.  I guess YMMV here as well.
While others have experienced  phone calls that weren't returned, long waits
on calls to order supplies, non-informative technicians etc. I have never
experienced these problems.  The company has always provided me with the very
best of products and service.  serena dx'd '76, pumping since '85