Re: [IP] Andrew Bender

On 5/10/03 8:50 PM, "George" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Jenny, Andy is using a Paradigm and standard luer lock sets will not
> work.  There are NO sets for the Paradigm other than the ones that
> Minimed has Maersk manufacture; QuickSet, SofSet and Silhouette.
> Currently there are no metal needle sets made for the Paradigm and
> there probably will not be.   The best bet is for Andy to try the
> Silhouettes.   I wonder if the sales rep mentioned to Andy that there
> would be no metal needle sets made for the Paradigm.      :>\
> George

Oh, Turkey Trot!
Oh well... I thought it'd help <G> Anyone up for making an adapter for that
paradigm thingie?

Fun thing on my Mac, I got Unsanity's Mighty Mouse. A custom curser/sizer.
Right now I have "Medical Cursers" on and the 'arrow' is a neat looking
syringe! LOL! No longer on MDI but still....instead of the
hourglass/beachball 'wait' spinner I get an IV hanging and dripping...(:-P)
But still funny. Now, to make an insulin pump curser set!

-- I9d make a terrible Maid. I don9t Do9 Windows.

Jenny Sutherland