[IP] Re: Vitrectomy cor.

 Thank you for your gentle correction. Of course I should have wrote that if
your BG goes low they will give a bit of glucose - not insulin as I wrote.
At one time I counted 5 different terms that are used to label this
condition. If you use epiretinal membrane for a google search the results
may be more complete and technical.    Peter