Re: [IP] Andrew Bender

At 8:11 PM -0700 5/10/03, Wyldcelt wrote:
>On 5/10/03 8:07 PM, "Andy Borgeson" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
>stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:
>>  I am looking for a straight stainless steel infusion set do you have one
>>  with your pump and what is the brand name
>I have a straight in needle called the Rapid by Disetronic.
>Email me offlist and I'll send a couple for you to try if you'd like.

Jenny, Andy is using a Paradigm and standard luer lock sets will not
work.  There are NO sets for the Paradigm other than the ones that
Minimed has Maersk manufacture; QuickSet, SofSet and Silhouette.
Currently there are no metal needle sets made for the Paradigm and
there probably will not be.   The best bet is for Andy to try the
Silhouettes.   I wonder if the sales rep mentioned to Andy that there
would be no metal needle sets made for the Paradigm.      :>\