re:[IP] pump getting warm - insulin ok?

<<I was only told not to go in to a hot tub with the pump on, or for
that matter, a sauna.

Just an FYI of YMMV from me.
I have never disconnected to get in a hot tub.  The pump is either in my
bra area, or on the side of the hot tub where it is still connected but
not in.
My only problem with insulin getting to hot and spoiling was when it was
left in a hot car when the temp outside was 115.  This was a couple of
years ago in Sept in the middle of KS.  I learned never to do that again

pumping since 08-00