MM!!

From: "Andy Borgeson" Reply-To: email @ redacted To: Subject: RE:
[IP] Andy Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:43:43 -0600 (Mountain Standard Time)
Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed
so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml Your annual contribution will
eliminate this header from your IP mail I think I would go to Disetronic
if I were buying a new pump. MM has become very unsatisfactory to
patients needs in the past year and 1/2. -------Original Message-------
From: email @ redacted Date: Saturday, May 10, 2003 11:04:41 AM To:
email @ redacted Subject: RE: [IP] Andy Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your donation of $10, $25,
or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can
continue to serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please
visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail Since I am new
to the subject of insulin pumps and infusion sets I can't really comment,
except to say that I wonder why the Paradigm has the proprietary
connection. Possibly so that users are forced to only buy their products?
I have no clue what the answer is, but that is one reason I I discounted
that model for my choice, that and a few other issues....which we won't
go into. Margo Margo, I am sure that the Disetronic Infusion Sets are MM
Infusion Sets. There Classic, Steel Needle is a Bent needle and won't
work for a thin guy like me :( . Thanks for Trying.