RE: [IP] Animal-origin insulins and hypo unawareness

>>>  For example beef insulin was the most comon then and pork was available
for those that couldn't use the beef. >>>

I started using insulin in 1950 and the most common up until the Humulin
insulins was a combo of beef/pork. The pure pork was available - didn't know
anything about pure beef. I still have some old vials I displayed at my 50th
anniversary BASH (Bawling, Amazement, Sincerity, Humor) 2.5 years ago.

Lantus, Novolog, and Humalog are not insulins, but insulin analogs and all
three require a prescription for that reason.

The difference in involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs - the
chicken is involved and the pig is committed