[IP] Re: insulin

> >do i use the same basal rates that i have now or do i need to
change them?  any information would be helpful.  >>

I used Velosulin (almost the same as Lilly Regular) in my pumps for about
14-15 years. It needs a lead time, meaning bolus 20 min. before you eat, not
when you eat. This gives it a chance to be in your system to meet the food,
and H or N starts working in about 15 min and meets it. Your basals may need
to be adjusted to work about 30 min. prior to their present settings. Be
sure to test to make sure.

Hope things get better for you.

The brook would lose its song if the rocks were removed