[IP] BD Logic Meter from MM

    I got my Paradigm last April and called MM last week @ the meter.
I received it within a few days.  The rep I talked to wanted to expedite an
order of strips for me & my new meter, even offering to call my doctor to
get the new Rx, so I think that's what's up:  MM stopped having any but the
BD strips available at their supply-ordering-store.  They give you the pump
and hope you'll order the strips from them.  Not unusual.  I haven't tried it
yet but it looks very much like the One Tough Ultra I use now, even down
to the case that it can stay in while you test.  And, free is a good price.
It comes with 10 test strips, so I decided to try it first before ordering