From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of glenn marks
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 3:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] insulin

i have been out of work for three weeks.  i bought a
bottle of R insulin to use in my pump till my
unemployment check comes in next week.  i searched the
archives for information on doing this but could not
find anything.  what i need to know is, do i use the
same basal rates that i have now or do i need to
change them?  any information would be helpful.  email
me privately as i am on the browser and i do not
recieve the list.

thanks,

glenn marks