[IP] pump getting warm - insulin ok?

I wouldn't worry about the insulin getting too warm, normal body temp
is 98.6 and most likely the insulin is not directly on the body, at
least not on my paradigm.

I go in the tanning bed with my pump on and have never had a problem
with high BG's after tanning.  I also iron with my pump on and I'm
sure the steam directly hits the pump at times (usually when I iron I
have the pump clipped to my bra and the steam comes up from the iron)
and still no problem with BG's.

I was only told not to go in to a hot tub with the pump on, or for
that matter, a sauna.