Re: [IP] Andy

Just curious....why is the title of all of these messages being called
'Andy"?  As far as I can tell, there is nothing in here about any such
person, and if someone was wanting to talk to Andy they should be kind enough
to email that person privately off list.

Again, this is just my own personal opinion but I know I've been 'scolded'
for not sending things off list when they appeared to be private
conversations?  And whoever sends these out could you put a related topic in
the subject line!!!??