RE: [IP] Andy

 I think I would go to Disetronic if I were buying a new pump. MM has become
very unsatisfactory to patients needs in the past year and 1/2.

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2003 11:04:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Andy

Since I am new to the subject of insulin pumps and infusion sets I can't
really comment, except to say that I wonder why the Paradigm has the
proprietary connection. Possibly so that users are forced to only buy their
products? I have no clue what the answer is, but that is one reason I
I discounted that model for my choice, that and a few other issues....which
we won't go into.

Margo, I am sure that the Disetronic Infusion Sets are MM Infusion Sets.
There Classic, Steel Needle is a Bent needle and won't work for a thin guy
like me :( . Thanks for Trying.