[IP] Re: proprietary sets

> I wonder why the Paradigm has the proprietary connection. Possibly so that
users are forced to only buy their
products? >

A distinct possibility, however, they *said* it was to keep it watertight.
Many users have chosen the Paradigm, and many have not. That's what choice
is all about and it's really not up to us to say they made a bad choice. Ya
gotta love America and FREEDOM.

Methinks someone is VERRRRY much against MM products and not even a user.
I've been a happy user of MM since '92 - pumping since '83. My first pump
company quit mfging pumps and I chose MM over the other company's *ugly*

I won't bash your model of vehicle if you won't bash mine. 'nuff said.

You can't have rainbows without rain