RE: [IP] Andy

Oops, too late as I already sent the link. That is one of the reasons I
didn't choose the Paradigm as all other pumps have the luer lock but the
Paradigm has the proprietary. Looks like you really are out of luck because
you can't use any other infusion sets. I take it no one can take care of
this situation and that's too bad.

I saw that Disetronic  ad and I would get a sample but I don't use a luter
lock with the Paradiam pump. You should check it out.