RE: [IP] Andy

I saw that Disetronic  ad and I would get a sample but I don't use a luter
lock with the Paradiam pump. You should check it out.

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2003 8:45:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Andy

Yes, I believe I read where they used to use Regular before the advent of
the fast-acting insulins. Regular seems to be noted for its rather erratic
behavior and I was so glad to get off it and go on Humalog. Why don't you
give Disetronic a call because I'm sure I saw a straight steel needle
offered. Infusion sets are interchangeable if you have the luer lock from my

Doesn't seem much like fun learning how to control your sugars the way you
had to.