Re: [IP] Re: occlusion detection

I pull the introducer needle back just far enough to allow me to cut the
cannula off then slide it forward.It seems to work ok.

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2003 1:01:30 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: occlusion detection

> These new plastic cannulas just don't work for those few of us
> skinny diabetics. One thing that I have been doing is cutting the 6mm
> cannula back to about 3 or 4 mm.

How can you cut the cannula back? Wouldn't the introducer
needle be in the way when cutting??

Sincerely,

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13, Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm 8/16/02, and now ANIMAS IR1000 3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO

Clouds.jpg]