[IP] Re: occlusion detection

> These new plastic cannulas just don't work for those few of us
> skinny diabetics. One thing that I have been doing is cutting the 6mm
> cannula back to about 3 or 4 mm.

How can you cut the cannula back?     Wouldn't the introducer
needle be in the way when cutting??

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO