[IP] Re:Pumping Insulin Book #3

> The biggest difference between the two is that the
> 2nd talks about pumping with regular and the 3rd talks about pumping with
> humalog, plus more stuff like kids and teens, and pumping while pregnant.
> But the basics are the same and it helped get us going 3+ years ago!

We bought #2 last summer.    But you mention that #3 covers
more stuff on teens.    Considering all the problems we are
having with Zach's RAGING hormones.............do you think
it would be beneficial to go ahead and order #3???????

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO