[IP] Occlusions--why I asked

 <<I find that in the summer after I have been outside that if I test within 5
or 10 minutes it is high, I drink about 12 oz of water and test within 20
minutes and my blood sugar can be as much as 100 pts lower. I think I get
dehydrated and once rehydrated it actually shows my real blood sugar. >>

Cee Dee  -

 Wow, I'll have to try that with Joshua. He sweats more than any baby (well, now
toddler) that I've ever seen. Think that's diabetes-related or am I just

western Massachusetts