Re: [IP] Scar Tissue & Infusion Changes?

>>> I change every 4 days now as i go longer with the insulin in syringe as
waste it.  This way i may just waste 20 or maybe 30 units instead of alot
more.  >>>

There are 20 units in the 42" tubing, and 20 units in the Luer Lock - that's
40u if the reservoir is empty.

I waste very little insulin cuz if there is any left in the reservoir, I
just reattach the needle and add more to it. I mostly reuse my reservoirs
2-3 times. YMMV

Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.