[IP] Re: pump getting warm - insulin ok?

>>>I am worried because I have been wearing my paradigm
in my bra, in the front, between my...well, you get
the picture.
Anyway, it gets quite warm, and I know I'll only use
the reservoir three days, but has anyone else had
their insulin go bad because of body heat?>>>

This is a legitimate question. When I started pumping in the dark ages, I
was concerned that when ironing clothes the insulin would get too hot since
the pump and iron were in close proximity. That was using Regular/Velosulin
insulin and the tubing wasn't as stable as today's is. Some women will put
their pumps in a baby sock and this would keep it from being next to your
skin if that would make you more comfortable.

Happy pumping!

{{{{{Hughey Hugs}}}}}

Rain is caused by high-pressure areas, cold fronts, warm moist air, and