[IP] pump getting warm - insulin ok?

Newbie question:
I am worried because I have been wearing my paradigm
in my bra, in the front, between my...well, you get
the picture.
Anyway, it gets quite warm, and I know I'll only use
the reservoir three days, but has anyone else had
their insulin go bad because of body heat?
Need I be concerned?
I suppose I'll find out as I have the pump longer, i'm
only halfway through day two....

Thanks in advance....
dx'd 5/80 age 12
pumping since 5/8/03 - paradigm