Re: [IP] OT....Very! ....But...

  I don't think that is OT at all.  This is a BIG FAMILY, and I, for one, and
VERY concerned about all the family members who may be affected by these
storms.  If you or someone else knows of someone with diabetes who has been
hit by one of these storms and is in desparate need of various diabetes
supplies PLEASE post it here so that we,  hmmmm, I, can forward some supplies
on to those that need them!

mom to Joshua