Re: [IP] vitamins

 I will look at the bottle when I get home and let you know what it has in it. I
just get it at Target.April

 Artorius Rex <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

Is there anywhere to get more detailed information on what Multi-betic
contains for its supplements?

I'm not coming up with much in terms of search results online concerning
this stuff. It sounds interesting.

--- April Choulis wrote:
> I don't know much about vitamins. But I personally take Multi-betic. It is a
> vitamin you take twice a day. It includes a bunch of different vitamins and
> other very helpful nutritional things for diabetics. I also looked at a book
> (not sure of name, but will look if you want) that is divided up into several
> different diseases and disorders and goes through telling what vitamins are
> essential for a person with that certain disease and what are helpful and so
> on.April

Do you Yahoo!?