[IP] vitamins

I am a 25 years old female, using the Paradigm pump since Jan '03 and
the MM 508 since July '01, Dx'd in Feb '01.  I was wondering if anyone
had advice on which Multi-vits would be the most beneficial to take.  I
have no other health problems, do not want to get pregnant, and am
pretty active.  I live in a pretty small town and the nutritionists
around here are not the most educated.  Any suggestions would be great!