Re: [IP] bubble in tubing

In follow up to my original post about my bubble in
the tubing...
Thanks to everyone who replied - the bubble is about
an inch long (how did I miss this when I was filling
the reservoir?  the CDE and I checked carefully i
thought!) so I'm leaning towards priming it out as it
gets closer to the end of the tube. Then I get to
wrestle with the quickset reattachment...!

Thanks again!

Anna in Seattle,
dxd 5/80 age 12
pumping w/paradigm since 5/8/03