Re: [IP] Re: Occlusion detection

 DO you use the 9mm or the 6mm cannula? If you are skinny then using the 6mm
might work better (unless you are already using that one). I have had trouble
with bleeding at the site and was told that choosing one of the infusion sets
that go in at an agle would probably be more helpful so that might be a choice
also.April

 Kim Tribe <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

You have great timing in asking about this topic! I have been having almost
consistent problems over the past week with my cannulas getting bent inside my
abdomen, shooting my blood sugars in the mid-high 200's and low 300s. I
typically have extremely tight control over my blood sugar so this has sent me
 into a frenzy. I see someone mentioned they put their sets into their hip,
would
that be right on the side of the hip? I am at my wits end right now as I'm
 really wasting a lot of money having to change sets constantly and having to
buy
 insulin way too often for my liking. By the way, I use the quick sets for the
MM
 Paradigm, and I'm really skinny too so I think that has something to do with
the
bending cannulas.