Re: [IP] Phoenix, Arizona, Help for Tom on Tues

I know a pumper in Phoenix and I've just tried to contact him. I'm not sure
which pump he uses but I think it's a MM. Wouldn't it be so excellent if
during surgery they allowed pumpers to monitor the glucose and pump
operation of other pumpers who undergo surgery?? That would be awesome....
There could be like a certification program so that they are "legal"...

Also, I think Phoenix or somewhere in Arizona is where the IDAA / DESA
organization is located -- right? (i.e. tons of people with diabetes)

Go to

P.O. Box 1935
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340